Work in Chile

Find about the best option for foreign workers to carry out their duties in Chile.

I. Transient workers

For workers who will carry out paid work in Chile during the validity of their tourist visa without the need for a residence.

II. Permanent workers

For workers who will carry out paid work in Chile for periods of more than 90 days and who require the “Permit to carry out legal paid activities”.

To considerate

I. Both allow the development of paid legal activities.

II. Both require as a basis an instrument signed before a notary (Employment Contract; Job Offer Letter) by both parties, worker and employer.

III. Temporary workers may only work during the validity and extension of the tourism permit. Permanent workers, on the other hand, will have a temporary residence of up to 2 years, extendable.

Our legal advice includes

Complementary Services

If you are looking for an legal immigration service provider in Chile, contact us for an initial consultation and quotation by completing our form online. Our immigration advisors will contact you shortly by email.
If you are interested in requesting Corporate Legal Advice for Companies and Entrepreneurs, click down below.