Visiting and working in Chile

We apply for the so-called «Permiso de Trabajo en Calidad de Turista» that authorizes its holder to work during the validity of the tourism permit.

Temporary Residence Permit

The application of this type of permit will allow the foreigner to reside in Chile for a period of up to 24 months.

Permanent Residence Permit

With this permit, the foreigner will be authorized to reside in Chile indefinitely and carry out any legal paid activity.